And we have our first Random Mom post. . . . Let me preface this with, she lives with my husband and I. LIVES WITH. . . . She has a house of her own attached to ours, but they are literally ATTACHED with a bedroom door. so, yeah, LIVES WITH. Let that sink in. . . . . She has recently had some health issues and while I don't mean to make light of her health, the statements and or observations she spews forth constantly make me have that 'deer in the headlights, I have no response to this' face. Yesterday was a doctor visit day, which bless my sister, she took her to the doctor's office. Apparently it was a good, and horrible visit. Good because the health questions asked were answered in a positive light. Horrible because apparently the service wasn't great, and her insurance provider was not honored by the office. My issue with that being, she has spoken to them several times since she was at the hospital, someone could have clued her in prior to th...
Comments
Post a Comment