In today's installment of WTF

I innocently leave my work area to go get a glass of water.
At the same time a person who also works in the building is also wandering in the building common areas.

We happen to meet in the elevator on the same floor at the same time, post me getting my water.

Me: "How's your day going?'
Co-worker: "I have been on three floors and can't find an open stall."

This would be the time to insert the completely blank staring face combined with the total look of horror.

Seriously. I don't generally discuss bathroom needs with ANYONE let alone a relative stranger.

JUST WOW.

Comments

  1. That ranks up there with what I'll quip to others: "If you want to do #2, go down to #1 (the first floor)."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SUPASTAH!

Fossilized Umbilical Cord