In need of an English to 'Rent dictionary

Apparently "work from home" is not a concept that the 'rent can grasp. I am pretty sure me sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours a day does not have the appearance of working, (and in all honesty it is usually more like 10 due to certain moments of inattention to actual work) but I assure you that it is indeed a job.
For which I get paid.
For which I am required to put forth some effort, regardless of location.

In the 'Rent's mind, "work from home" translates to must get all of my errands done and suck all of the time out of you I can when we are supposed to be going to the doctor's office and back. Yeah. Can you say my STRESS is off the meter this morning?

We have to go get blood work done, etc (follow up visit crap), with travel should take about an hour and a half considering you still have to sit and wait. I need to remember just to take these days off because her assumption is that I DO.

EVEN WHEN I TELL HER I HAVE TO COME BACK TO WORK SHE STILL ASKS ME TO RUN HER AROUND FOR ERRANDS.

And like a guilty bitch I am, I cave. I seeth inside the whole time, but I still do it, because she spends all of her time alone.

Yes I know dear readers.

I know it is by choice. And I have tried to get her to do ANYTHING so it is not all on me. And yet, she insists. and I promise you, at some point, I will lose my shit, and it will make for an epic blog entry. But until then, I will venture to the doctor's office and try to let the other go, otherwise I will be a bald, highly non functioning adult.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Kicking

How to balance insanity?

SUPASTAH!